Adcom Devolopment operates this website. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process personal data from you or provided by you to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and comply with all applicable Data Protection legislation and regulations. Read the following to understand what happens to the personal data that is collected from you when you visit this site.
Types of information we may collect from you.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may provide information about yourself by filling in forms on our website, including the information you provide when you submit a contact form [your website contact page link]
The information our website automatically collects about you. Concerning each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect information, including the following:
- Technical report, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system, and platform;
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time), page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded, and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site, including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site, ensuring that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information identifying you as an individual. We use Matomo analytics (a GDPR-compliant software) to track this information. Find out how Matomo uses your data at Matomo.com.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located in the United States of America. We use a trusted third-party website and hosting provider Dreamhost to facilitate the running and managing of this website. Dreamhost meets high data protection and security standards and is bound by contract to keep confidential any information they process on our behalf. Any data collected through this website that Dreamhost processes is kept secure and only processed the way we instruct them to process data. Dreamhost cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your data is kept from regional/national institutions and authorities.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet could be more secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.